This is to inform that that Power Sector Skill Council is conducting an Online Training of Trainers (TOT) Program from 21st of February 2022 to 04th of March 2022. In this regard, the highlighted job role below i.e. Energy Meter Technician – Smart Metering is upcoming huge market demands. So, we request you all to nominate trainers from your organization for readiness of the program. Because Ministry of Power (MoP) goes to launch the RDSS (Revamped Distribution Sector Scheme) in next month.
Call For Action:
Training Provider (TP) need to share the CVs as well as the experience certificates of the candidates whom they wish to nominate for the training program . Only after seeing their eligibility, candidates will be shortlisted and allowed to attend the training program. The eligibility criteria for a candidate to attend the TOT is mentioned in the attached word file. Training Providers are requested to pre-screen all profiles and nominate only those candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the attached word file and share their CVs along with relevant experience certificates to PSSC by 17th of February 2022.
Details on job roles, mode of training and training fee is given below:
Candidates attending the program will be trained in the following 6 job roles:-
1. Electrician Domestic Solutions (PSS/Q6001)
2. Technician – Distribution Transformer Repair (PSS/Q2406)
3. Technician – Power System Transmission (PSS/Q3401)
4. Energy Meter Technician – Smart Metering (PSS/Q2504)
5. Consumer Energy Meter Technician (PSS/Q0107)
6. Attendant Substation (66/11, 33/11 KV) – Power Distribution (PSS/Q2404)
Mode of Training & Assessment :- Online
Features of the training program
- An opportunity for eligible experienced domain professionals of Power Sector to undertake advanced assessment skills by industry veterans and highly qualified professionals, leading to certification of Trainers.
- 10 Days online training program ( 5Hrs a day ) with an conclusive online assessment on the 11th day. Trainers may attend the training session from any feasible location using their laptops / mobile phones. The training delivery will be completely online sparing the candidates from lodging boarding hassles.
- Participants shall be assessed on domain as well as platform skills with an assessment criteria where the candidates needs to score a minimum of 80% marks.
- On successful completion, participants shall be certified by PSSC. Thereby becoming eligible to conduct assessments through affiliated assessment partners of PSSC
The details regarding training fee and assessment charges are provided below:
|S. No.||Particulars||Remarks||Bank Details for Transfer of Fee|
|1.||To be Submitted to Power Sector Skill Council||Name of Beneficiary :- Power Sector Skill CouncilName of Bank:- CANARA BANKAddress:- Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi – 110021Bank Account No:- 0157101029531IFSC Code:- CNRB0000157MICR No:- 110015007|
|Total Fee: -Rs.13000/-|
Training Providers are requested to please send in the CV’s along with the experience certificates latest by 17th of February 2022 till 4 PM..